|ISO Certification Analysis & Testing (Lab) MSDS Request General Terms & Conditions||
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Acceptance - ALL SALES ARE SUBJECT TO AND EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN, AND UPON BUYER'S ASSENT THERETO. NO VARIATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE BINDING UPON SELLER UNLESS AGREED TO IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY AN OFFICER OR OTHER AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF SELLER.
2. Changes - Orders arising hereunder may be changed or amended only by written agreement signed by both Buyer and Seller, setting forth the particular changes to be made and the effect, if any, of such changes on the price and time of delivery. Buyer may not cancel this order unless such cancellation is expressly agreed to in writing by Seller. In such event, Seller will advise Buyer of the total charge for such cancellation, and Buyer agrees to pay such charges, including, but not limited to, storage and shipment costs, costs of producing non-standard materials, costs of purchasing non-returnable materials, cancellation costs imposed on Seller by its suppliers, and any other cost resulting from cancellation of this order by Buyer which is permitted by Seller.
3. Delivery, claims, delays - All sales are
F O B Seller's shipping point unless otherwise noted. If Shipping and
Handling Charges are
invoiced, they will include charges in addition to actual freight
costs. Delivery of the goods to the carrier at Seller's shipping
point shall constitute
delivery to Buyer and Buyer shall bear all risk of loss or damage
in transit. However, Seller reserves the right, in its discretion,
to determine the
exact method of shipment. Seller reserves the right to make delivery
in installments, all such installments to be separately invoiced
for when due per invoice, without regard to subsequent deliveries.
Delay in delivery of any installment shall not relieve Buyer of
to accept remaining deliveries.
4. Payment - Terms of sale are net 30 days of date of invoice, unless otherwise stated. If the financial condition of Buyer results in the insecurity of Seller, in its sole and unfettered discretion, as to the ultimate collectability of the purchase price, Seller may, without notice to Buyer, delay or postpone the delivery of the products; and Seller, at its option, is authorized to change the terms of payment to payment in full or in part in advance of shipment of the entire undelivered balance of said products. In the event of default by Buyer in the payment of the purchase price or otherwise, of this or any other order, Seller, at its option, without prejudice to any other of Seller's lawful remedies, may defer delivery, cancel this Contract, or sell any undelivered products on hand for the account of Buyer and apply such proceeds as a credit, without set-off or deduction of any kind, against the contract purchase price, and Buyer agrees to pay the balance then due to Seller on demand. If not paid on the due date, such bills may carry interest at 1 1⁄2% per month or 18% per annum, at Seller’s sole discretion, not to exceed state regulated laws. Buyer agrees to pay all costs, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney and accounting fees and other expenses of collection resulting from any default by Buyer in any of the terms hereof.
5. Taxes and other charges - Any use tax, sales tax, excise tax, duty, custom, inspection or testing fee, or any other tax, fee or charge of any nature whatsoever imposed by any governmental authority, on or measured by the transaction between Seller and Buyer shall be paid by Buyer in addition to the prices quoted or invoiced. In the event Seller is required to pay any such tax, fee or charge, Buyer shall reimburse Seller therefore; or, in lieu of such payment, Buyer shall provide Seller at the time the order is submitted an exemption certificate or other document acceptable to the authority imposing the tax, fee or charge.
6. Pricing - Prices shown are in U. S. dollars. We guarantee our written US Domestic quotations for 30 days. When placing your order, please reference our quoted prices or our pro forma number. If you place your order by phone, we will confirm our current price at that time. All orders received on or after the effective date of the new pricing will be billed at the new price.
7. Warranties - Seller warrants that its products
shall be free of defects in material and workmanship. THIS WARRANTY
NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED
WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
made in connection with this sale shall not be effective if
Seller has determined, in its sole discretion, that Buyer has misused
in any manner, has failed to use the products in accordance
industry standards and practices, or has failed to use the
products in accordance
with instructions, if any, furnished by Seller.
8. Compliance with laws, regulations - Seller certifies that to the best of its knowledge its products are produced in compliance with applicable requirements of the Fair Labor Standards Act, as amended, and the Occupational Safety and Health Standards Act of 1970 and regulations, rules and orders issued pursuant thereto.
9. Buyer's Representations and Indemnity - Buyer represents and warrants that its use of products will not violate any law or regulation. Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Seller, its employees, agents, successors, officers, and assigns, from and against any suits, losses, claims, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorney and accounting fees) that Seller may sustain or incur as a result of any claim against Seller based upon negligence, breach of warranty, strict liability in tort, contract, or any other theory of law brought by Buyer, its officers, agents, employees, successors or assigns, by Buyer's customers, by end users, by auxiliary personnel (such as freight handlers, etc.) or by other third parties, arising out of, directly or indirectly, the use of Seller's products, or by reason of Buyer's failure to perform its obligations contained herein. Buyer shall notify Seller in writing within fifteen (15) days of Buyer's receipt of knowledge of any accident, or incident involving Seller's products which results in personal injury or damage to property, and Buyer shall fully cooperate with Seller in the investigation and determination of the cause of such accident and shall make available to Seller all statements, reports and tests made by Buyer or made available to Buyer by others. The furnishing of such information to Seller and any investigation by Seller of such information or incident report shall not in any way constitute any assumption of any liability for such accident or incident by Seller.
10. Returns - Goods may not be returned for credit except with Seller's permission, and then only in strict compliance with Seller's return shipment instructions. Any returned items is subject to a 30% processing fee.
11. Technical Assistance - At Buyer's request, Seller may, at Seller's discretion, furnish technical assistance and information with respect to Seller's products. SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY SELLER OR SELLER'S PERSONNEL. ANY SUGGESTIONS BY SELLER REGARDING USE, SELECTION, APPLICATION OR SUITABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS AN EXPRESS WARRANTY UNLESS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNATED AS SUCH IN A WRITING SIGNED BY AN OFFICER OR OTHER AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF SELLER.
12. Miscellaneous - Seller's failure to strictly enforce any term or condition of this order or to exercise any right arising hereunder shall not constitute a waiver of Seller's right to strictly enforce such terms or conditions or exercise such right thereafter. All rights and remedies under this order are cumulative and are in addition to any other rights and remedies Seller may have at law or in equity. Any waiver of a default by Buyer hereunder shall be in writing and shall not operate as a waiver of any other default or of the same default thereafter.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired thereby. The paragraph headings herein are for convenience only; they form no part of the terms and conditions and shall not affect their interpretation.
This Agreement shall be binding upon, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable by, the parties hereto, and their respective heirs, personal representatives, successors and assigns.
13. Governing Law - All disputes as to the legality, interpretation, application, or performance of this order or any of its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio including its conflict of laws principles. Each party to this order agrees that any dispute arising between them which results in either party instituting court proceedings shall be litigated in either the Federal District Court for the Southern District of Ohio or in the Court of Common Pleas for Butler County.